Upon submitting this application, you agree to follow the rules and regulations of the event, located on the Glimmerdark website, and follow the code of conduct.
The Volunteer Application for 2018 is not yet available. Please check back.
If you want to stay up to date on Glimmerdark happenings, you can follow us on Facebook,
and sign up for our mailing lists.
Questions about volunteering at Jeff Mach events should be directed to [email protected]
Perks of being a volunteer at a Jeff Mach Event:
– Great opportunity to greet and make new friends while on shift.
– A look behind the scenes of an event company!
– Respected reputation within the JME community!
– A cheaper ticket price! Woo! More money to spend! ($10 For weekend admission.)
Each shift is 4 hours long.
Upon submitting this form you agree that you will follow the rules and regulations of the event, located on the Glimmer Dark website. We also expect volunteers to follow the volunteer code of conduct.
Volunteer Code of Conduct:
1. Show up to work on time. Generally, this means finding out where you need to be for your shift 5 minutes before your shift starts.
2. There will be orientation before your shift (Times still to be determined). It is essential for you to attend this course to understand complexities of volunteering and to be introduced to senior staff.
3. Be dressed comfortably for your shift. This means that you have shoes, shirt, jeans that are comfortable to move around in while on shift.
4. Do not attempt to comp tickets, or get a discounted price for your friends. If they wish to volunteer, great send them this link!
**Please note- breaking this rule will lead to an immediate ejection from the event with no refund and you and your friend will be banned from all future JME events.**
5. Try to comply with staff requests for assistance, and do not argue with staff. If you believe a member of staff is wrong, or you believe your rights as a volunteer has been wronged, please find a Volunteer Coordinator for mediation, or if required, a complaint form. (If you need to file a complaint against a Volunteer Coordinator please see the Company Manager “Noah” for a formal complaint.)
6. Do Not use your status to obtain “favors”, monetary, sexual, or otherwise. There are obvious reasons why we do not allow this at our events.
Please review, and become familiar, with the event rules for all event goers at: http://jeffmachevents.com/about-us/code-conduct/
There will be a review of all topics at the volunteer orientation. Should you have any questions, you may contact us via email at [email protected], or include your question within this application under “Other info/Questions”