If you choose to have food delivered to our show, please keep in mind the following suggestions and tipping etiquette:
• Do tip. Even supervillains tip. Plenty of them worked their way through Evil University via the thankless task of acquiring protein for cyclopean monsters whose idea of a tip was only eating one of your kidneys.
• Do not tip using fairy gold which vanishes at daybreak. Make sure it vanishes in about three days, after they’ve had a chance to perform the standard College Student Alchemy of turning small amounts of money into Ramen.
• Do not tip by offering up your favorite memory of a perfect summer day when you were young and the summer stretched before you in
an endless panaply of wonder. The exchange rate for memories in New Jersey is TERRIBLE.
• Do not tip in priceless golden pirate doubloons if the pirate from whom you stole them still wants them back.
• Do tip generously. The sights and sounds your delivery person has experienced can never be unheard or unseen, but a sufficient tip can, at least, put in a down payment on some liquid therapy.