Thank you ahead of time for Subscribing and liking my videos, I appreciate you! Here is a great recipe if you enjoy eating Asian food but are watching your food intake due to your diet such as keto or simply watching your carbs and calories. This meal is Clean Keto but I also offer alternatives depending on how your household is eating. I welcome you to ask questions, offer suggestions, and give/provide tips.
4 Servings per meal. Per serving : Macros: 10g Fat, 10g Carbs, 27g Protein, 239 calories
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LotusFlour.LifeWithBoogz/
• Beef rump roast, top or bottom, sirloin steak tips, or ribeye strips: 2 ½ lbs
• 3 Crowns of Broccoli
• 1/3 diced onion
• 3 tbspTeriyaki sauce
• 3 tbsp Rice Vinegar
• 1 tbsp Sesame Seed Oil
• ½ cup of Mung Bean Sprouts
• 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
• Ground ginger
• 3 tsp Onion powder
• 2 tbsp Minced garlic
• Himalayan pink salt
• Black pepper
• 2 ½ tbsp of almond flour
• 1 tsp of sesame seeds for garnish
1. Marinated your beef ahead of time: If you are able to prep the night before, in a medium mixing bowl, mix together the teriyaki (1 tbsp) , soy sauce (1 tbsp), sprinkle of onion powder, and (1 tbsp) minced garlic.
2. If your roast isn’t already pre-cut, start slicing your beef into one inch thick and 2-3 inch length strips. Add to the marinate. Cover with syran wrap and leave in fridge. Best if able to marinate overnight. If not marinate at least 30min to an hour prior to cooking.
3. Chop your broccoli into large size forets and place into a microwave safe bowl. Add one cup of water, and Cover with syran wrap and cook for 5-7 mintues. Will allow the broccoli to steam and soften up.
4. Heat your wok or large curved pan on a medium heat and add in 1tspn of sesame oil.
5. Sauté your diced onion and 1 tspn of minced garlic at a medium heat. Season with Himalayan pink salt and pepper. Here you can also add duck fat, bacon fat, olive oil, butter etc. this will depend of the diet plan or taste of the house. Make it your own!
6. Add in your marinated beef. Sprinkle in more ground ginger or fresh ginger if you have on hand. 1 tbsp onion powder. Add your bean sprouts ( or leave out if you are very doing less than 20g carbs a day) Stir together
7. Taste as you go, add in the remaining teriyaki and soy as desired.
8. Cover with a lid and cook for 8-10 minutes, lowering down to a medium low heat after 5 minutes, occasionally stirring.
9. Carefully remove your broccoli from the microwave and chop into 2-3 inch cubes.
10. Sauce check! If you prefer a thicker sauce, extract some of the juice from the pan into a measuring cup. Add in 1tbsp of almond flour at a time and whisk together. This is serve as a thickening agent in place of corn starch which would up your carb intake. Sprinkle in more ginger and onion powder. After your first tbsp of almond flour, if the sauce isn’t thick enough for you, add 1 more tbsp at time until you get the consistency you prefer. I used 2 ½ .
11. Pour into pan, raise the temp to medium high for 1-2 minutes. Taste test again!
12. Plate your meal and garnish with sesame seeds.