Glimmerdark Ticketing & Admission
General and Youth Admissions
General and Youth Admissions grant visitors access to all standard events, panels, performances and shows throughout the 3-Day Weekend. Extra events can be purchased separately in addition to your ticket.
Glimmerdark is recommended for adults, mature children, and members of the Addams Family. Our faeries do make terrible babysitters though, so please attend to your children at all times. Thank you!
|ADMISSION||General (Ages 18+)||VIP||Youth (Ages 10-17)|
|At the Door Pricing||$75||$100
Day passes are available at the door only, no sales in advance are available.
|DAY PASS||General (Ages 18+)||Youth (Ages 10-17)|
All on-site purchases are subject to a $5 processing fee.
Add-Ons and Extras
Glimmerdark will feature several events that have a little something extra! Important: All mead, absinthe, and other alcohol events are 21+ and will require ID be present for your entrance.
VIP Ticket Add-on – ($35 At-Door)
Our most glorious and shining Glimmerdark VIP Tickets include:
- VIP Badges for you to wear proudly through the event and then, we presume, take home and place amongst the other art objects in your home. We recommend taking down the Picasso.
- A special Q&A panel with some of our headlining guests! VIP-attendance only! Get up close and personal with some of our most famed performers and participants!
- A unique, signed, souvenir postcard printed in full color on time-resistant materials, created by Egregore Design.
- A special end-of-event feedback session with Jeff Mach and other staff!
- The renowned Jeff Mach Events Knighting – by the Faerie or Unseelie Court, as you choose!
Don’t miss it! Become a VIP! General Admission ticket required in addition to the VIP add-on.
If you wish to upgrade your ticket, please email [email protected] with the email address you bought tickets with.
Mead Tasting – $25.00 SOLD OUT First Seating: Saturday, 1:30 PM
Second Seating: Saturday, 3:00 PM
The Endless Tea Party – $8.00 at the Door
Our endless tea room will open and serving you tea, tea, tea, that you may have lovely conversations, make new friends, and enjoy the brilliance which is – wait for it, wait for it – TEA!
Friday: 5pm – 10pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Sunday: 9am – 3pm
Have questions? See our Registration FAQ
Lost your confirmation email? Email our ticketing partner: [email protected]